A Wedding Limousine is important to any Couple on their wedding day. Some couples make Houston their preferred destination for weddings, and embark on an exciting journey they will never forget. Houston boasts of exciting destinations to visit, and a multi-cultural well-rounded experience for any wedding.
One way to decrease stress and increase the fun is to use a limo service to transport your wedding party guest. Here are ten tips for getting the best wedding limousine service in Houston.
1. Schedule in advance – As a popular destination for weddings in the U.S, it is important to plan in advance and schedule your limousine ahead of your wedding, date. Every season has peak times, so be sure to plan ahead to secure the best price and options for your Wedding day.
2. Contact for information and best practices – It is always a good practice to ask as many questions as necessary and get guidance on how to make your limousine service fun and stress-free on your wedding day. We will coordinate all stops and routes ahead of time based on your needs.
3. Decide the type of vehicle you want – Have you decided what type of limousine you want for your wedding? We have options and you don’t have to settle for what everyone else uses for weddings. Whether it’s a luxury SUV limo, Rolls Royce, Bentley, or Mercedes Sprinter, we can make sure what you want is available if given the right amount of time, usually a month in advance.
4. Choose the best location for pickup – Are you and your wedding party traveling from overseas and need a ride from one of the area airports, or are you a local that needs transportation from a church, hall, or country club in Houston? You decide the location and we will meet you ahead of time, on time!
5. Outsource the driving to professionals instead of family members – You want your wedding day to be perfect and we want to help accomplish just that. Don’t worry about coordinating several rides for several people; we will be more than happy to provide a luxurious ride for everyone you’ve included. Leave the driving to the professionals so you can relax and enjoy your special wedding day.
6. Choose a limo service well versed in travel times, traffic and safety – We know how to get you where you need to go safely and on time. Based on the time of day and where you need to go, we will map out the best route so you won’t have to worry about scenic routes or bumper-to-bumper traffic 9if possible).
7. Let us know your preferred contact method – We will keep in contact with you as the time gets closer, to make sure the details have not changed and our professional chauffeurs are aware of any special instructions or requests during your wedding. Let us know how to get in touch to avoid any miscommunication or unnecessary stress for you as the wedding day draws closer.
8. Visit us online or Call to find out options available – We try to make as much information as possible available to you on our user-friendly website so that you will have no problem getting answers to your questions, or choosing the vehicle best suited for your wedding party .
9. Leave the Details to us, Relax – As professional limo chauffeurs, we want to assure you that we are able to help you narrow down the details most important to you so that you can focus on other details of your wedding day. We’ll advise you on the best vehicles and pick up times based on your wedding party size and limo transportation needs.
10. Competitive rates and outstanding service – We offer outstanding service and competitive rates to help you stay within your wedding day budget. We know how important value is and understand that your wedding day should be memorable for what it represents, not how costly it can be. Request a quote today.