Most Houston, TX limo rental companies will want to know if you are going to use the limo for a wedding, prom, concert, birthday party. They need this information in order to provide the finest possible service. The more specific you can be the better experience you will receive.
Ok, that said, here are some tips on how to high ride n Houston Texas:
1. Rental companies charge different prices for different types of events. Below is a list of typical occasions that call for a limousine:
- Airport Transfers
- A-to-B Transfers
- Birthday Parties
- Nights Out
- City Tours
- Wine Tours
- Client meetings
- Special Events
It is useful to know that limo companies charge the lowest prices on Friday and Saturday nights. They also offer special rates for airport transportation and A-to-B transfers.
2. Since companies usually charge by the hour, you have to know for how many hours you are going to use the vehicle.
3. Of course, you should also know how many people will ride in the limo. Limousines come in different sizes and types – some can seat only 4 passengers, while others are big enough for 10. There are even limo buses and shuttle buses for more than 20 passengers.
4. Bear in mind that low price is not everything. When it comes to a special occasion, you will want to feel special. Limos are a luxury. Similarly to hotels, limo companies charge different prices for different quality of service. You certainly would not like to invest in anything that is literally and figuratively cheap. This would mean that you will not get the experience you want. The money spent on low quality service is wasted.
5. You should select the vehicle that is most suitable for your occasion. A classic car like a Rolls Royce is good for weddings, while a stretch Hummer will be best for your bachelor party.
6. Know that good limo companies should be licensed and insured for the sake of you and your guests’ safety. You should not trust a company without license or insurance.
7. You should be able to communicate your expectations from the limo ride to your service provider. You should tell whether you will want drinks and ice, what route you prefer to travel and the places where you would like to stop.
8. You should make reservations early enough. Wedding limos, for example should be booked 12-18 months before the event, in some cases you can get a limo reserved 3 months from your wedding date. For other occasions such as proms, a few months in advance are enough.
9. The limo company of your choice should be able to provide you with a written copy of the contract and reservation, the confirmation/reservation number and the cancellation policy.
10. Call the company 2-4 days before your occasion to confirm your reservation. Make sure that they got all your details about the route and special requirements right. Call 3 hours before the event to check if everything is proceeding as planned